Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Changing Gears

It has been fun trying to keep a somewhat regular posting schedule. The past 8 months have challenged me to actually post when the thought occurred to me "that could be a blog post." I have enjoyed the writing exercise, the lone soapbox, and sharing happenings in my family (albeit small at the moment).

Lately, I have been tending towards things having to do with Amy and myself and away from politics and technology. As such, I think it a better use of our time if we had a joint blog. So we have one set up over here. I'll still keep this one up. I also may occasionally post something here that doesn't quite fit in with the joint blog, but I am ending a regular, predictable posting schedule with this post.

Feliz Navidad and Hasta luego.

No comments: